2010 finished with some big verdicts against Tobacco ($80M in Webb v. R.J. Reynolds in Bronson, Florida), and $71M for Evans v. Lorillard in Boston), a surprise ruling from the Delaware Supreme Court in Airgas v. Air Products, and big gains for courtroom cameras in Massachusetts and California.
But here at CVN we are even more excited about what's coming up in 2011. Our docket is already filled with pharmaceutical, toxic tort, securities, wrongful death, products liability, and medical malpractice cases.
We invite you to see the complete list is now at The CVN Docket. Here are a few highlights:
- Pharmathene v. Siga (Delaware, Jan. 3)
- Fitchberg Gas v. OneBeacon (Boston, Jan. 6)
- City of St. Louis v. Am. Tobacco (Missouri, Jan. 9)
- In re: Fosamax (New Jersey, Jan. 18)
- Welding Rod Cases (California, Jan. 18)
- Liberty Media v. Bank of NY (Delaware, Jan. 25)
- Risperdal Overchanges (South Carolina, Feb. 14)
- In re: Kinder Morgan (Kansas, Mar. 1)
- Popcorn Lung (Missouri, Mar. 7)
- Massey Energy (West Virginia, Mar. 14)
Coverage always depends on the court's approval of an application for media access.